Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sejarah Memula join Treasure HUNT
It was in April last year...I still remembered that I tried to convince Annuar that time to join me as a team but he refused to join coz he thought that he dun like to joining the event that organised by somone in company.

But suddenly when I wanna registered my team, (consists of Hisham (left) aziz and me) I saw his name with his production team. Then I asked him why he changed his mind...he said he has been forced my his senior Manager....what ever la.... (- Annuar is my housemate aka roomate)..

So with no experience on this event, we try our best to answer all soalan berbelit-belit from COC (actually only me yang bagi jawapan - the other angguk2 geleng2 jer..ehehehe) but then they bought treasure hunts so its fair rite)..

So lastly from 25 Q and 5 treasure and 10 Q regarding safety, we score 76 points...the 3rd highest of the day. We just short 2 points to 2nd place (diorang punye hadiah best gile!! - g main kat genting park for 6 persons with petrol voucher) and hust 8 points behind 1st place (this team won coz there are one person who had experience in treasure hunt before and they get gift like 2nd place with accomandation for 2 days)..arghhhhh frust la gak that day but since we are very2 junior on this event and also all of us is junior executive (just finished probation time) so we very proud of our self......

Hey do you wanna know Annuar's team points??hehehhe it'll shame ma...just notify that there are top 10 from 29 teams yang bertanding la....

So I'm just waitin for this year Safety Hunt but till now there are no any sign from Safety Committe...=(

Wanna know what TH that we participated last year and this year, i will post it sooner...many thing happened and I'm very proud to join this event (PMB Safety Hunt) which is my 1st step to TH world....

Labels:


~||dalam diri itu ada atma.dalam atma itulah jiwamu yg luhur.justeru perkuatkanlah akan ia dengan ilmu dan perkemaskanlah ia dengan iman||~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-------------------------------------------



wat bahase do u speak??
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

MyNetwork
[:: ] hudasoid [:: ] GoPi [:: ] moHnas [:: ] niSah harOn [:: ] zaid Akhtar [:: ] feeeSal teHrani [:: ] Helvy tIana RoSa [:: ] LukiSan malaM [:: ] adeeb [:: ] ghuroba [:: ] MukhriZ [:: ] wanZu [:: ] mueeZ [:: ] Azzahra SafiaH [:: ] widad [:: ] aShersiMakhlukGergasi [:: ] SanaYemen [:: ] adielaRahmad [:: ] eRmyAhmaD [:: ] syahidah [:: ] sYafixa [:: ] 9_tail_kid [:: ] My Bloody Arsenal [:: ] ex-KI 2000 [:: ] aDnin [oO ] raihanah